Our Services

If you are married to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, we can assist you with your U.S. immigration case. There are two ways to do it:  

Adjustment of Status: This option is only available if the foreign national spouse is present within the United States;

Immigrant Visa - Consular Processing: Immigrant Visa Processing is initiated following approval of Petition for Alien Relative and involves submitting an application to the National Visa Center (NVC) and attending an in-person interview at the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad. 

Please note that your conditional permanent resident status is only valid for two years and cannot be renewed if:

Received your conditional permanent resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident; or

Were admitted to the United States as a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen and then married the U.S. citizen.

You must file a petition to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status or risk losing your lawful status. In general, you must file with your spouse within 90 days of your two-year 'Green Card' expiring. 

You should meet basic eligibility requirements to apply for U.S. citizenship.

You should be 18 years or older.
You should be a Green Card holder (permanent resident). For most people, the requirement is to be a Permanent Resident Card holder for at least four years and nine months.

However, if you are married to a U.S. citizen, then you should be a Green Card holder for at least two years and nine months during which time you have been, and continue to be, married to and living in a marriage relationship with your U.S. citizen husband or wife, and meet other requirements.

We can help a U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. resident file a petition on behalf of a relative.

A U.S. citizen can file for:

Their spouse
An unmarried child under the age of 21
A married son or daughter of any age
A brother or sister (U.S. citizen must be 21 or older)
A mother or father (U.S. citizen must be 21 or older)

A permanent U.S. resident can file for:

Their spouse
An unmarried child under the age of 21 or
An unmarried son or daughter age 21 or older using an adult petition

The most common types of visas given to family members are K-visas. US immigration law allows two methods for US citizens to bring spouses to the United States:

K-1 fiancé(e) visa: If you are planning to get married and would like to obtain a visa for your fiancé(e) (K-1 nonimmigrant status) to allow them to come to the U.S., we can help you apply for a K-1 visa, so you two do not have to spend time apart before getting married in the U.S.

K-3 foreign national-spouse  visa: If you are already married to a U.S. citizen but currently live outside of the U.S., you need to apply for K-3 nonimmigrant status to allow you to come and live with your spouse in the U.S. 

Individuals who are physically in the United States and are afraid to return to their home country because of a well-founded fear of persecution based on race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group may be eligible for asylum.

If you are afraid of returning home, contact our office and we are happy to process your US asylum application for USCIS.

Our office's asylum processing fee is $1,500 and there are no any additional application or administrative fees for USCIS.  

You may file an abused spouse, parent, or child case if you are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by:

A U.S. citizen spouse or former spouse,

A U.S. citizen parent,

A U.S. citizen son or daughter,

A lawful permanent resident spouse or former spouse, or

A Lawful Permanent Residents parent.

Re-entry Permit: A permanent resident who wants to stay outside the U.S. for more than a year, but does not want to lose his or her permenant resident status (green card), needs to obtain a re-entry permit. 

Advance Parole: If you would like to leave the U.S. for a short visit, but your immigration case is still pending (no decision has yet been reached), you need to obtain an advance parole that will allow you to return to the U.S. 

If you have lost your immigration document (Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of Citizenship/Certificate of Naturalization, Work Permit, etc.) and would like to seek the assistance of our office in order to replace it, please contact us and we will be glad to send any and all necessary information to assist you in getting your replacement. 

We strive to ensure that the processing of cases by our office is thorough, consistent, and detail oriented. 

© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.