Replace Lost Immigration Document 

Our service fee depends on the type of document lost

If you have lost your immigration document (Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of Citizenship/Certificate of Naturalization, Work Permit, etc.), please contact us and we will be glad to send any and all necessary information to help you in getting your replacement. 

To begin the process, please email us the documents listed below and we'll contact you to confirm receipt of your email. Please note that any documents that are not in English will need to be translated. We will process your application as soon as we receive it and within a few days you will have your case fully prepared.

Documents required
- Passport
- State issued driver license / Non-driver ID
- SSN card
- Conditional or permanent resident card - if any
- Copy of the lost document - if any
- Provide your phone number

We strive to ensure that the processing of cases by our office is thorough, consistent, and detail oriented. Regardless of where our clients live, our reliable and affordable service is available from anywhere and we are always available and happy to help.

© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.