Application for U.S. citizenship

Service fee: $600

If you would like the assistance of our office in your application for U.S. Citizenship, please contact us and we will be happy to send you any and all information necessary to assist you in filing your case. You must have a certain amount of physical presence and continuous residence in the United States to be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. For more details, click on Absences from the United States.

It makes sense to become a U.S. citizen as soon as possible because it allows a person to travel outside the U.S. for more than six months without restriction or consequence, accept employment that requires U.S. citizenship, vote, etc., but most importantly, it allows a petition to be filed for relatives to obtain a permanent resident card for them.

To begin the process, please email us the documents listed below and we'll contact you to confirm receipt of your email. Please note that any documents that are not in English will need to be translated. We will process your application as soon as we receive it and within a few days you will have your case fully prepared.

Documents required from you
- Permanent Green Card
- Passport
- Birth Certificate
- State issued driver's license/non-driver's ID
- Current marriage certificate (if married)
- All previous divorce documents issued by the court
- Fill out the "Citizenship" form and email the completed PDF form to us. The PDF form is editable and you can type on it. Save the PDF file to your computer first, then open and fill out the form, then email ( the completed PDF file with the documents listed above for your convenience.

Note: If you do not have a program for managing PDF files (usually every computer has one), you can download the program for managing PDF files Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free here:

Below is a list of basic requirements for applying for U.S. citizenship
(i) You must be at least 18 years of age.
(ii) You must be a lawful permanent resident. For most people, this means being a green card holder for at least four years and nine months.
(iii) However, if you are married to a U.S. citizen, you must have been a green card holder for at least two years and nine months, during which time you must have been and still be married to your U.S. citizen husband or wife, and meet other requirements.

You must also meet the following requirements
(1) The ability to read, write, and speak basic English.
(2) Knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government system.
(3) Good moral character (generally with regard to criminal record and payment of taxes).
(4) Agreement to support the Constitution of the U.S.
(5) Willingness to take an oath of allegiance to the U.S.
(6) Have lived in the state or USCIS district of jurisdiction for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing.
(7) Have lived in the state or USCIS district of jurisdiction for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing.
(8) You have continuously resided in the United States as a green card holder for at least five years (or three years, if applicable) immediately preceding the date of filing.
(9) Continuous residence means that you have maintained your residence in the U.S. for the required period of time listed above. Extended absences of six months or more outside the U.S. may break your continuous residence.
(10) You have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months (or 18 months, if applicable) immediately preceding the date of filing.

Please contact us if you need help with your immigration case and we will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to file your case. We strive to ensure that our office's case processing is thorough, consistent, and detail oriented. Regardless of where our clients live, our reliable and affordable service is available from anywhere and we are always available and happy to help.

© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.